Seiko Chemical Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “our company”) has complied with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, guidelines such as guidelines on the protection of personal information, and other relevant laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information regarding the handling of personal information acquired by our company. We will comply with the following basic policy and strive to protect personal information.
- 1.Safety management of personal information
Our company will take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent leakage, loss, damage, or falsification of personal information.
- 2. Compliance matters regarding acquisition of personal information, etc.
Regarding the acquisition, use, and provision of personal information by our company, we will comply with the following matters.
- (1) Acquisition of personal information
When acquiring personal information, our company will publicize or notify the purpose of its use and acquire it by lawful and appropriate means.
- (2) Purpose of use
Our company will use acquired personal information for the following purposes, unless otherwise notified or announced, or when used pursuant to laws and regulations.
- Transactions and management regarding our products and services
- Provision of information and suggestions regarding our products and services
- Research and development of our products and services, and investigation of sales activities
- Information on exhibitions, information sessions, tours, seminars, etc. sponsored or exhibited by our company
- Shareholder management
- Recruitment activity
- Responding to inquiries and other requests from individuals who hold personal information such as shareholders and business partners
- Exercise of our legal rights and performance of our obligations
- Other work related to the above
- (3) Provision of personal information, etc.
Our company will not provide personal information acquired based on the consent of the person to a third party without the prior consent of the person, except as required by law or in cases of consignment as specified in 4 below.
- 3. Change of purpose of use of personal information
Our company may change the purpose of use unless required by law.
- 4. Entrustment of handling of personal information
When entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party, we will thoroughly examine the suitability of the third party and ensure that the handling of the personal information entrusted to us is managed safely. We will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to employees.
- 5. Disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, and suspension of use of personal information
If you wish to disclose, correct, add, delete, or suspend the use of personal information acquired by our company, please contact the following contact point. After confirming the identity of the person making the request, we will respond promptly in accordance with laws and regulations and procedures established by our company.
Contact point for inquiries regarding personal information
Seiko Chemical Co., Ltd. Management Department General Affairs Group
1-15-33 Yanagisaki, Kawaguchi City, Saitama Prefecture 333-0861
TEL 048-265-3412 FAX 048-265-3415